Go WOW Women run rain or shine! I know who these ladies are and miss seeing them at our Go WOW Team Workouts! Come out soon Heidi and Andrea, please?Celebrate National Running Day on June 3 with Go WOW Team.
Just the details, every other week.
- Get your first medal for The WOW Team Challenge just by participating in one workout. Just show up!
- Need the WOW Team Challenge Form? Here it is!
- View your workouts online, on the GoWOWTeam.com website by joining our team on Strava. You don’t have to be a WOW Team Member to list your workouts, just join our Go WOW Team Strava Challenge Go WOW is going national!
- Sign up and make plans for the Big Sur 5K and Half Marathon now. Go WOW Team will be there!
Please RSVP to all workouts at Meetup http://meetup.com/gowowteam This is where you find details on each workout and event and will also be notified from this list if we have to cancel a workout
The Winners’ Circle Members Only Facebook Page – you must be invited to join this private group but it’s well worth it! Please join Facebook if you haven’t and LIKE my personal page. I’ll invite you at that point. Thanks! https://www.facebook.com/groups/244142088969843.
Go WOW Living and Go WOW Team Facebook Pages – open to anyone. Full of good stuff and encourages everyone to like us and post www.facebook.com/wowliving
This Week with WOW – Details for all of these events are on Meetup
- Wednesday June 3 – Coach Stephanie hosts Free Community Fitness Boot Camp – Bella Vista Park, Oakland at 8:30AM
- Wednesday June 3 – Coach Stephanie hosts Walnut Creek Track
- Wednesday June 3 – Coach Tres hosts Lake Merritt Workout
- Thursday June 4 – Run/Walk or Walk with Jennifer at Chabot College
- Friday June 5 – Speed workout on TRACK in Piedmont. 6AM
- Sunday June 5 – Walden Park Run, Run/Walk, Walk
- Monday June 6 – Fun run and walk with Coach Tres and Anne Olson near Jack London Square
- Tuesday June 7 – You will receive the next issue of The Weekly Pep Talk somewhere around 4:45 in the afternoon
- Sunday June 14 – Meet and Greet Go WOW Women – For new members to learn about the workings of the club and for interested women to learn more. Join us for the workout and talk afterward or just the talk.
- Saturday/Sunday, June 20-21 – See Jane Run Expo and Race 5K and Half Marathon
- Saturday June 27 – Trail Clinic with Coach Stephanie and Coach Tres
- Saturday July 11 – Nutrition for Peak Race Performance Coach Stephanie speaks at Road Runner Sports in Berkeley
Ready to BAWRF?
No experience or speed necessary! No WOW Team Membership Required! Contact Coach Stephanie or Lizette Byer to learn more about Bay Area Women’s Racing Federation (BAWRF). WOW Members and non-club members are welcome to join BAWRF if you like to race.
- Kindly leave a review on Amazon.com if you like what you see! Thanks!