For the week of August 23 – 29, 2010. Here’s what WOW is up to!
San Jose Rock’n’Roll Half Marathon Training is happening. Join us now!
Training continues for Nike and Long Beach Marathons and half marathons on October 17. Go for it!
Join WOW to train for a fall 5K or 10K Walk or Run
Join WOW for 60 minutes of workout, walking or running, or a combination of both for FITNESS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Ongoing…
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
1. Boot camp in Walnut Creek with Coach Rob – 6:30 – 7:30 PM.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
1. Track in SF with Coach Stephanie – 6:00 – 7:00 AM. Drop-ins always OK
2. Personal Training Time with Coach Stephanie – 7:00 – 10:00 AM. Extra fee
3. Track in Piedmont with Coach Stephanie – 6:30 – 7:30 PM
4. Track in Walnut Creek with Coach Rob – 6:30 – 7:30 PM
Thursday, August 26, 2010
1. Boot camp in Walnut Creek with Coach Rob – 6:30 – 7:30 PM. $15 with RSVP, $20 at the sight
2. Track/boot camp with Thursday focus on speed, core and strength training in San Francisco with Coach Stephanie – 6:45 – 7:45 PM. $15drop-in, $20 on site (Minimum required, Must RSVP)
Saturday, August 28, 2010
1. 60 minutes and up. Walnut Creek group meet at Walden Park, Walnut Creek. Go for maintenance (60 minutes) or for San Jose Rock’n’Roll at 150 minutes (or 11 miles, whichever comes first). Led by Coach Stephanie, Jessica M, and Viriginia G – walk, run, or run/walk – 8:00 AM
2. 60 minutes led by Sarah T and Kim L. Runners only. The Zoo/Java Beach Cafe #2, San Francisco/Sloat Blvd.- 8:00 AM
3. Join Coach Stephanie for Boot Camp at Lake Merritt, every other Saturday. Meet at El EmbarcaderoPlaza near the Grand Lake Theater and the columns at the lake at 12:00. Bring water, yoga mat (or towel) weights, and lunch for afterward. Extra fee. RSVP and pay at http://meetup.com/gowowteam Next boot camp is August 28
Sunday, August 29
1. Berkeley Marina, 60 minutes to 20 miles Go for maintenance or 5/10K Training or keep increasing for San Jose Rock’n’Roll/LB 1/2 at 150 minutes (11 miles). Led by Coach Stephanie, Lauren G, and Virginia G – walk, run, or run/walk – 8:00 AM
Times and Distances based on goals
Maintenance and 5/10K Training – 60 minutes
Week 8 of Nike Women’s and Long Beach/Fall Marathon Training – 20 miles
Week 7 for San Jose Rock’n’Roll – 150 minutes or 11 miles (whichever comes first)
Follow Coach Stephanie’s Bay Area Women’s Fitness Column on Examiner dot com. Here’s the link
Follow the WOW Team on Facebook. Here’s the link
Follow the WOW Team on twitter. Here’s the link
The WOW Team encourages fitness, through running and walking, for all women, all sizes, all ages, all abilites, all year round. Join us!